LOW NOX EMISSIONS:
- Lean burn technology provides levels as low as 250mg/Nm3 (0.5g/hp-hr) NOx.
- State of the art lean burn engine utilizes Miller cycle combustion and full authority electronic engine management system that provides low emissions and high efficiency of up to 43.8%
CONTROL SYSTEM INTEGRATION:
- The PowerCommand 3.3 Generator set control is standard equipment, providing total generator set system integration including full paralleling capability in grid or load share mode, precise frequency and voltage regulation, alarm and status message display, AmpSentry™ protection, output metering, auto-shutdown at fault detection and a user interface panel installed onto the generator set. Optional remote operator panels are also available.
- The generator set is equipped with the capability to interface with a remote radiator or heat exchanger.
SELECTABLE VOLTAGE AND TEMPERATURE RISE:
- Several alternator sizes offer selectable voltage and temperature rise with low reactance 2/3 pitch windings; low waveform distortion with non-linear loads, fault clearing short circuit capability, bearing and stator RTD’s, anticondensation heater, class F or H installation (see alternator data sheet for details). Mechanically strengthened for use on utility paralleling with unreliable grid.
PERMANENT MAGNET GENERATOR (PMG):
- Excitation system offers enhanced motor starting and fault clearing short circuit capability.