Srikanth Padmanabhan, President of Cummins’ Engine Business, is optimistic about the future of natural gas and hydrogen powertrains in the trucking industry. He foresees a promising...
- Cummins and Chevron Collaborate on Low-Carbon Fuel Solutions
- Persistence of Diesel Engines: Cummins CEO Asserts
- Cummins’ 15-Liter Natural Gas Engine Undergoing Customer Testing
- Cummins Achieves Milestone: Production of 2.5 Million Engines at Jamestown Engine Plant
- The Evolution of America’s Most Reliable and Tunable Diesel Engine: The 5.9-Liter Cummins